Monday, November 2, 2009

7 Mos and Halloween



UPDATE: Pics added (finally!)
OK..Let's get this done!! I have been putting off updating the blog because...Ok I don't have a good reason. I have been busy..underwhelmed at work which actually drains me more than being busy. Let's not mention planning a wedding..albeit small.

So in the last few weeks...Charles turned 7 months!! He is getting soo big! I measured him this weekend and he is 28 inches...thats nearly 10 inches longer than his birth length. He finally found his feet...and he went on a fruit strike. Yep, my kid does not like fruit. I can hardly believe it! I mean seriously, that was most of my diet while I was pregnant! This weekend he also got another tooth. He'll be eating steak before I know it!

He is moving around a lot now, too. No crawling yet, but goes in a mean circle and watch out if you are standing behind him...He is good at backwards! He has also begun reaching out for me..err, anyone. If you hold your hands out to him, he will reach back! (He even went to a random girl at this weekend's birthday party!)

That's about all the milestones as of late. Other than that, I have just been enjoying him and taking him to do 'Fall' things: Apple Orchard, Pumpkin Patch, Halloween costume. I am hoping to start making traditions of these things and I hope he loves it when he gets older!

Back to the wedding for a minute...I have the dress, the rings (well, mine!), the location (my house, ha!), the license, and the invites are out. The only thinkg left is nailing down the 'menu'. Thank goodness for my Mom. She is helping alot and reminding me of all the things we are going to need. Even simple can get complicated. Ugh. Oh well, I am looking forward to a great weekend in December!!

**I can't get my pics to load so I will have to try again tomorrow...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment