Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I wasn't gonna do it...

I didn't want to be *that* girl...tracking and obsessing...but *sigh*, I am. I am tracking and entering my weight every day. To be fair though, it's only becausse the number keeps going DOWN!! Since Friday, 1.8 lbs. All from watching my calories and a little bit of exercise.

My plan was to input my weight on Mondays and Fridays so as to see REAL results, not just fluctuations due to water or daily food intake. Because we all know that what we eat and drink makes your weight fluctuate a little on a day to day basis. (we all do know that right?)

But alas, here I am entering weight again today. (to loseit.com, not the good ole blog!)

I wonder what my weight will be on Friday? A full week of watching how much I eat...

By the way, yes, I am hungry. Starving actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment