Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'll get to it...

one of these days! I bet you are thinking that I forgot to post something about Charles turning one, huh??

Well fret no more..I have not forgotten! (but this is not that post either!)

Charles did in fact turn ONE on Monday...but I have been lacking the energy (or maybe I don't want to accept it) to make a big post about it. I will though. I PROMISE!

Until then (probably this weekend)...just so you know, Charles is doing GREAT! He laughs ALOT and plays ALOT and appears to LOVE the outdoors. I'll put some more stuff int he one year update post to come.

Also in case you are wondering, training is going GREAT (love all caps tonight!) I have been getting the requisite runs in per the training program and I am already noticing speed and endurance improvement after only two weeks! Love it! I still have a long way to go..but only 8.5 weeks now till race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment