Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nothing new...

Finally saw the Dr. today...she really didn't have much to say, just wanted to make sure we are still stable. So far so good! She did say that the crampiness could come and go..so that will be fun to look forward to! She did stop infusing fluids too, but is leaving the IV line in for another day or so to make sure I am stable. It's easier to leave it then to remove it and then have to restart an IV. Eventually I will run out of spots to put it in...

After all of yesterday's activity (and not that this is a news flash) I've realized it really is good that I am here...I am having a hard time distinguishing between contractions and 'other' pains (if you know what I mean!) And had I been home, we would have ended up back here and probably on magnesium again. Fortunately they did not have to put the mag on yesterday, I really hate that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment