Friday, June 12, 2009

Moving In!

The move has finally begun!!! Woo-Hoo!!

The carpet installation was completed last night around 7pm...W came home and immediately left again to go get what he could out of the storage unit. He was able to move abou 85% of it by himself and was home by midnight. He is working on the rest of it this afternoon and getting a friend to help with our bigger items that are at MIL's house. That's not home any more :)

I am so excited to be sleeping in OUR new home this weekend!!!

Tomorrow I get the pleasure of shopping for all those basics/necessities/staples that we will need. My plan is to go early, crack of dawn early, so as not to run into crowds. I am thinking I may need two carts...but we'll see. It will be hard to push two carts by myself and I know W won't want to go. He is very deserving of some much needed rest.

2 comments:

  1. Yiiippii !!! I'm very happy for you guys. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, It looks fantastic! I wish I could have stayed a little longer to help you with some more stuff! I hope your first night was great! How exciting!
    ~S~

    ReplyDelete