Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I thought I might like to start participating in this fun weekly confessional! I may not participate every week..but here goes for this week:


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not dump my 11 week old baby with my sister all day yesterday so that I could paint my new house. Nope..not me. I love my baby and want to spend as much time with him as I can and never ever get tired of him! Honestly, I am not sure how SAHMs do it.

I did not give my FIL a hard time yesterday while painting said house...after all he is 60 and not as mobile, but if he is going to help, get it done!

I did not leave my hair dryer in the gym locker room on Thursday. I can not live without my hairdryers (yes I have 2) and do not leave my things laying around. I always have my head on straight and would not forget something as important as my hairdryer. Nope, not me!

I did not allow my BF to use the credit card to spend money like it grows on trees to buy everything we needed to finish painting the house this weekend. Nope, we are very conscientious of our funds and what we can afford. We would never over extend ourselves to have a nice house just to pay for it later!

I did not take my baby back out to the house last night at 9pm just to show it off to MIL. I would never delay putting him to bed at bedtime to brag about my big beautiful new home to anyone who wants to see it!

I did not eat Burger King and pizza in one day after complaining for weeks that I need to lose this baby weight and get my body back. Nope, I am working out every day and eating healthy to lose the last 8lbs.

Ok, that is all I can come up with for naughtiness this last week. Maybe there will be a post next week..maybe not. We'll see...

1 comment: