Friday, April 24, 2009

Due Date!

Today is Charlie's official due date! He is now considered 'born'..after six weeks!!

He is getting so so big! I've been looking back at some pictures from the first few weeks and how he snuggled right int he crook of my arm and now his head barely fits there! He definitely would have been quite the big boy if we had gone to term.


You might like to know that Charlie is also eating tremendously well these days! I really did let myself relax after our follow up appt. and he now only has about 1 feeding per day that he only eats a little bit. For a few days, this feeding was in the middle of the night and then he would go back to sleep. I was hoping that was a sign he would start sleeping longer (ideally through the night)! We do not wake him for his feedings, he wakes himself so it is really up to him to start sleeping longer and going longer in between meals. He still isn't pooping everyday, but hopefully that will come soon.



Here are some recent pics (I realized yesterday that I have about 1,000 from his first week and about 10 from the last two!):


1 comment:

  1. Wow, he looks big in the last picture... and holding his head up, nice! .... God Bless Him.

    ReplyDelete