Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting big...

Charlie had a check up on Friday (sorry I'm a bit slow to post!) and he now weighs 8lbs 2oz!!! He gained over a pound and half in a week and a half! Amazing...and I was worried about his eating!

Actually, I still am a little bit. He is not very consistent..2ozs at one feeding 3 at another...sometimes 4. Sometimes every two sometimes every three hours. No pattern what-so ever.

I am completely done pumping now too. We have half a bottle left of breast milk but otherwise he is 100% on formula. I also switched from the preemie stuff (a higher calorie version) to the regular stuff and using a gentle formula for his gas. Not sure if it's helping or not. I tried the gas drops, but he seemed to spit up more.

As long as he is eating something, I'll try not to worry too much.

Also, some non-baby news. We started looking for a house this week! There is a lot out there...I found a couple I like, now just to convince W. Wish me luck on that, he is VERY picky!

No comments:

Post a Comment