Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a difference...

...a day makes!!

Charles is definitely doing better today. I'm not sure why, but I'm pretty sure his tummy was upset. We've had lots of dirty diapers today ompared to maybe 2 yesterday. And he is eating tons better! Still slow, but eating more. He just ate 3 1/2 ounces for me. Also I can really see it in his face. He just looks happier to me today! (W thinks I'm crazy!)

So I probably got worried for nothing...Again! We are just so anxious for him to gain wseight and be 'normal'. And of course the NICU nurses like to scare you into making sure they eat by telling you the scary consequences if they don't

Really I just need to relax a bit..he is doing GREAT!


1 comment:

  1. He looks gorgeous !! .... We are first time parents; We have the right to worry about everything :)

    ReplyDelete