Saturday, March 28, 2009

Busy busy busy..

Sorry fo rthe lack of updates since we have been home with Charlie. I am still trying to get used to the schedule and only sleeping for 2-3 hours at a time..not my forte! I love my sleep, so only sleeping for short stints is hard for me! But I'm sure I'll manage! :)

Charlie is doing great! He came home having to eat a minumum of 43ml per feeding every 2-3 hours. He is now up to eating 45-50ml (more often its 50) per feeding. I am still working on keeping up with the milk production to manage these feedings. We haven't had to use formula yet, but we are 'just getting by' on the pumpings. He is such a good baby and doesn't really cry unless he is hungry..and even then it's more like wimpers!

Here are some pics too. Nothing to exciting as mostly we eat and sleep!
When Charlie gets hungry, his hand start going and he tends to scratch his face...we put mitts on him, but this is how they ended up! (no I did NOT touch them!)
And here is one of his stretches? He is always stretching when we let him out of the swaddling!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear from you ... Sofia also started scratching her face; since the mitts are too big on her too, I started using socks... as long as they are long enough to go over the sleeves, they work great, they don't slip off....

    ReplyDelete